Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Galley construction

This is my test assembly of the galley, it all went together surprisingly well !! So now I can carry on and build the rest , I have also put on two different types of light to see how they look.
I wish I had more space so that I could assemble the whole lot in one go.

2 comments:

Tim Zim said...

Looks good to me!

Andrew Tognola said...

Thanks Tim,

I am quite pleased with the result.A lot of work to do though,I had a good day on Saturday and made another five sections,it was like a mini production line. So far I have used one thousand screws!!and I think I need another 4-5 thousand.Thank god for electric screw drivers.