Tuesday 11 September 2007

Lady Jane visit



This Saturday I paid a long overdue visit to Tim and the "Lady Jane".And enjoyed an extremely relaxing and enjoyable afternoon on board chatting with Tim and Fred .I was very impressed with the huge amount that has been achieved over the last three years with L.J looking pretty good.
Tim gives a very good tour and made me feel very welcome with plenty of tea and a good lunch.
It was very interesting to compare the differences of wooden as opposed to steel vessels and the problems and challenges of restoration and sympathetic conversion of both types.Tim seems to be doing a really fantastic job .
I hope I will be welcome to make a return visit , and look forward to Tim visiting the "Strathspey " one day .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew

You are too kind!

Of course, you are welcome back down to LJ anytime.

Regards

Tim